We've put a lot of thought into it and want it to be perfect.
The vast majority of MBA's on the market run to costs in excess of 10,000 Euro. When we were deciding on the price of the course we asked ourselves the following questions:
- With Ireland going through its biggest recession in history, people just can't afford to pay a large asking price, how much can people afford?
- What is the lowest price we can offer the course for while maintaining the strictest standards on quality ?
- Don't we have an obligation to the country to help retrain and empower people without it costing them a fortune in the process?
Both Shane Ormsby and I have completed MBA's in the past and we feel passionately about the content of the course, and what are the key subjects and topics that students need to study to prepare them to succeed in business.
Just some of the items we've done to make sure this MBA is perfect include:
- We've hired world class lecturers with large amounts of industry experience
- We've a long list of industry leaders to come in and visit the classes to talk about real world problems and solutions
- We've capped the amount of students on each class to 35
- All the classrooms we'll use will be in a round table style to facilitate round table discussions
- The part time course will take place on Friday evenings from 2pm to 9pm. It won't ruin your weekend.
- The full time course will take place on Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 5pm, so you'll still be able to work part time.
- We'll fill the classes such that you get the best opportunity to network with your peers in different countries
- The whole structure of the course will be designed so that you can walk away from it with a set of skills which are in high demand in the work place.
This is going to be great!
Hope to see you soon.